· Bucket teeth Locks & Pins are hot forged by a unique method for teeth
· We use high strength 40Cr and #45 Steel to keep the pins inside and outside resistance.
· Surface :zinc plated or black oxygen with hardness 55-60HRC.
· Plow bolts and nuts
· Quality and Reliability
· TIGER supplies grade 10.9 and 12.9 plow bolts with a raised countersunk head.
· All plow bolts are heat treated to provide a tensile strength of 170,000p.s.i.
· Plow bolts are hot forged by a unique method which provides a fully formed square neck and a raised spherical formed head for greater strength.
· All UNC-2A threads have radiused root run-out and blend smoothly into the shank to give added fatigue protection.
· Heat treatment is carefully controlled on all earth moving fasteners to provide: Core hardness of rockwell 36-42HRC